The value prop of being better at SEM is that you can achieve the same outcomes with less spending.
- Reduce spend on PPC keywords
- that attract visitors who would have clicked on your organic search result anyway
- Reduce spend on PPC keywords that don’t carry their weight
- Lift the results for all PPC and organic keywords
- by fixing the leaks on the web site
- through intelligent targeting, lead-nurturing, and re-marketing that takes into account the keywords through which prospects spelled out their interests
Come, join Bill Leake, a former McKinsey & Co consultant and CEO of Apogee Search, and myself on a webinar, Feb 18, where we will fill these bullets with life. Ping us with your own questions and keep us real.